Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the four years B.E. degree course should have passed two years of P.U.C. Examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State or any other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visveswaraya Technology University and should have obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate of optional subjects.For admission and eligibility criteria for all the Programmes refer to the University notification from time to time or visit university website http://vtu.ac.in/kn/
1. Passport Photos three copies
2. Original SSLC/10th Mark cards six Photo Copies
3. Original PUC/12th Mark cards six Photo Copies
4. Original TC /Migration six Photo Copies
5. CET (Allotment Original On line) eight Photo Copies
6. COMED-K Students (Original Rank Card) six Photo Copies
7. Management Students (Any entrance Rank Card) six Photo Copies
8. Address ID: Voter ID/DL/UID/Aadhar Card/PAN Card two Photo Copies
9. Undertaking form in Rs. 100/- bond paper by both student & parent/guardian signed by notary
Note: We do not have any agents.No one is authorized to do admissions in MIT Thandavapura other than Management.
Dr. Y. T. Krishne Gowda
Ph: 96202 28002 (Email: email@example.com)
Dr. Chethan H. K.
Ph: 96202 28009 (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)